Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Congratulate Someone Who Just Had A Baby Normally I Would Send A Card And Congratulate A Friend Who Had A Baby.But What Do I Do If It's Downs Syndrome?

Normally I would send a card and congratulate a friend who had a baby.But what do I do if it's Downs Syndrome? - how to congratulate someone who just had a baby

Would still send a card or even call and ask if you can help in any way (with other children or with meals) is still a baby who is / will be deeper love. Which is quite "normal" than others. It is quite normal to feel for him, "Jippe" or disibility go through a "mourning" after the learning phase. But will turn around and love you even more for their support and for the treatment of this child like any other.

5 comments:

nicola h said...

must still send the card, even a baby, dealing with the same

nicola h said...

must still send the card, even a baby, dealing with the same

Smom said...

As a mother of a child with Down syndrome, I'll send him a card, and I congratulate her. I received two letters of sympathy, when my son was born, and that more than anything, is doing what hurts. The birth of a child is something to celebrate. So congratulations to his friend and ask if there anything you can do to help ... every new mother can have a hand. Make sure that is what you feel completely normal, but the fear will soon be replaced with amazement and incredible love. Children with Down syndrome have a unique opportunity to grow and lead the life normally. Foot on the baby (I bet he / she is adorable) and only a good friend. The baby will change your life ... I guarantee it!

serenity... said...

Why do something different? Send cards and congratulations

serenity... said...

Why do something different? Send cards and congratulations

Post a Comment